Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Well, here I am...

...and I don't really know what I want out of this blog, but I am going to try to write nearly everyday. Mostly it will probably be just my opinions on key topics, or incidents that happen to me or others.

Like the other day I started to wonder if this is all there is. I mean, I know that there is a God and that one day I will die and go to heaven to be with Him for eternity that is not what I am questioning. But, here it is, for my life am I going to be in the same general place doing basically the same thing in five years? I really am looking for something that is exciting and different every day. Not to get up every morning and dread having to go to work. I really hate that. I want to be able to really love what I do, and right now I honestly don't! 

I have like little blips of excitement in my life. Like last weekend I went down to Kansas and visited my friend Heather. We had so much fun, reconnecting and hanging out. We went to the fair and I got to show one of her goats! (something I had never done in my entire life) We went the rodeo and had a blast, but now I am back home and back to the same ol', same ol' routine/schedule. 

Sorry to have spent this entire first post complaining, but I think I feel a little better now that I have gotten it all out :) I don't know, what will happen from here on out, but probably about the same -- sharing my thoughts, feelings, and experiences with all who care to read :)


Psalm 46
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.


This has been a great encouragement to me knowing and remembering that God is always there and that He WAS, and IS, and ALWAYS WILL BE!



<3 Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment