Monday, August 19, 2013

Ahhh today...

This morning in Isaiah I was reminded once again that God, my God, the God who desires a personal relationship with me, is greater than all. He is Creator, Designer, Judge, Father...the list goes on, and yet He wants me. Sometimes that concept is just so hard to grasp and understand, or even believe at times.

Well, I went to the state fair on Friday, and walked around for a while. Mostly just looking at the animals and some of the displays and crafting vendors that were there. It was a lot of fun, basically just to get out of my apartment for a few hours and walk around outside. I know that going for a walk down the road does the same but this had somewhat of a purpose. :) 

Yesterday, I had a friend from church over for the afternoon. I did something I hadn't done before and that was, I cooked a roast!!!! I put it in my crockpot with potatoes and carrots. It was soooo good!!! But then again, I love roast and hadn't had it in a long time :)

Tomorrow I go back to work, but I don't really mind that much because I had a really great weekend. My office is moving next week too, so I am excited about that!!!!

If you think of it, please pray for my Grandma Emery, she is having back surgery on the 27th. Just pray that it would go well, and that she would have a quick and relatively painless recovery! 


That's all that I have for now I suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment